Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stay tuned....

So i can only apologise for the state of this blog at the moment! i have ton's of idea's for it but time is lacking! I have just got back from work at nearly midnight and i have a job application to send off and get train tickets, sort stuff for tomorrow and shower at some point!

i promise that as soon as i get chance i will make a decent start on the list of things i have in my head to share with you guy's on here! just bare with me, work goes from insanely busy to deadly silent, that's the theatre business for you, so no doubt lots of blogs one week and none the next

At least i will keep you on your toes :)

Off to York early tomorrow for a day out with my daddy, hopefully i can take lots of pictures and stick some on here if i learn to work my new phone!


over and out!

Industrial_Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment