Sunday 27 June 2010

well i just...

stood in an overpriced club for hours, then payed extra money to stand in a cue and hold my freinds bags while they met Keith Duffy.  I am a good friend.  :)

Anyway i don't watch tv very often, but the other night as I was home alone and scouring 4od for something to watch, usualy i go strait to the history section or comerdy, but i felt like something different, that's when the one of documentry drama "Sunday" cought my eye.

reacently the protesters who died on the so called "bloody sunday" were finaly given the "Innocent" status, I saw this on the news but I didn't really know much about it so this caught my eye.

I'm not going to go into it too much but lets just say it was an incredibly moving piece, it made me sob like a baby and i never cry at T.V or films, i know it should be taken with a pinch of salt as it's made for entertainment but its hard to get your head around this level of needless violence.  Just watch is all i can say, it takes a while to get going but its well worth it.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sunday/4od

Industrial_Alice

1 comment: