Wednesday 21 April 2010

"a dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep"



So i have this wierd habit, when i work alot or have alot to do. i dream about work, i go over and over things i need to do. I guess alot of people do this, but sometimes it really helps, i seem to have the ability to memorise things in my sleep.

For instance I'm one of those people who if i make a mistake at work, will own up to it and then beat myself up over for it for a while so i know i won't do it again, this has now transfered im to my sleep. In my dreams i can go over and over what i did wrong and how to do things so in the morning I know how to do it, wierd but useful

The pinicle of this recently was when i was Stage Managing for a touring company, first night we opened in Derby i hadn't had time to go over the changes in the technical script properly and as a result I gave a few incorect cues during the show. Anoyed with myself i went back to the place we were staying on tour, went to bed and in my sleep i somehow managed to memorise my technical script, in my head i went over and over, page by page, when i woke up I knew it off by heart, so strange!

I'm only talking about that now as last night i feel asleep reading "the lives of the English rakes" cause I'm a big nerd and I woke up with this poem going over and over in my head

God bless our good and gracious king,
Whose promise none relies on;
Who never said a foolish thing,
Nor ever did a wise one.

Nerd Points to whoever know's who wrote it and which King it was about!

In other news I Just bought wreck this journal, I haven't started it yet but I'm going to wait till I've stuck my other pics on here cause I want to document it on here :) it's gonna be awesome!

P.S sorry for there being no pics in this one, i tried but it just wont have it, someone show me how to work this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment