Saturday 17 April 2010

just a little something moving...

http://www.dayswithmyfather.com/#/0

This really is one of the moving and touching things I've seen on-line, its a short photo documentary, reminded me a lot of my own experiences when my granddad when he was getting "ill" the year or so before he died, the desperation and frustration of trying to get a seemingly simple message across, along with the knowledge that your loved one didn't have long left, and grasping onto all those little moments that make you laugh and that make them unique, all the little stories and quirks, all that history.

I miss my grandparents very much, my granddad was in the navy and a very proud man, my nan-nan was just an amazing women, from start to finish, she was a huge influence on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment