Wednesday 8 September 2010

A long train journey and a fresh start!

hello my beautiful blog readers!  If there are any of you out there I am back!

I am back from the fringe and seen as i now *fingers crossed* have the internet back in my life i am going to atempt something rather stupid..... a blog a day for a whole year to make up for my general lamness on here!

it wont be starting just yet, im re-cooperating and seeing the family and the boy atm, but soon!

sometimes it may just be a sentance, a picture, somtimes maybe an empty rant, usually depending on how tired I am from work, but the one thing i can promice is there will be something on here everyday.  My only rule is when i say everyday i mean my day, so for instance if i get back from work at 3am and post something, its still counts as that day....basicaly im working on fringe time, as long as i havnt been to sleep as far as im concerned its the same day!  hopefully this will start around the beginning of next week.

anyway right now im back from the fringe, i'm super tired, im catching up with some important people, then back to see my house mates and actually work for cash.  i went for an awesome meal with the boy the other night and tomorrow im spending the day with my mum and were gonna finally go watch toy story 3

bye bye

Industrial_alice

No comments:

Post a Comment