Sunday 19 September 2010

Day 5-London Baby!

hello!

So the thing I couldn't tell you was I was coming to London as a surprise for my sister's birthday!  So yesterday I went out for her birthday.

I'm very tired, I had a lot to write earlier but now it's late, so instead you will get a very shortened version of my day...

I chilled out for most of the day with my sister and brother in law until about 4, when she left to stay at her friends.  Then I set off to Trafalgar Square, tried to get a ticket for war horse, failed, got a half price ticket for 39 steps, went to the national gallery, looked at lots of famous paintings, ate noodles, spoke to the boy, walked to Covent Garden, walked to the theatre, bumped into someone I met in Edinburgh, saw the show, came back to my sisters house, spent the evening talking to my brother-in-law and listening to Tim Minchin.

There!  sorry that wasn't as interesting it should have been, the 39 steps was good, but not amazing...

I apologise for this entry, but I am in need of sleep now, I have a train to catch in a few hours,

Loves

Industrial_Alice

Lyric of the Day: "feet so big I be steeping on leprechaun"- Black Eyed Pee's, Boom Boom Pow
Quote of the Day: "We Can't move, there's a flock of sheep in the road" "Oh, a flock of detectives"

No comments:

Post a Comment