Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 2- Please let me have this job!

So today, I was reading The Stage before starting another day of marathon cleaning, when looking through the job section I just happened to find the perfect job!  Literally the job I am doing now, at the theatre I've always wanted to work at, for better pay, in a city that I love!  so I have literally spent all day filling in the application form, I really hope I get an interview, it will full fill a dream of mine if I get it!  


Here's a picture I took of said theatre(s) in a recent trip to the city, it's fair to say I really like the place :)

However now I'm sleepy, the first draft is finished but I will have to go over it again tomorrow, so this shall be short and sweet!


In other news my house mate is going through some really hard times today, it really sucks, I hate seeing her upset, I just hope she starts to feel a bit more positive soon!


P.S: If you work here, please give me the job!  I will work hard as hell!
Industrial_Alice


Quote of the Day: "He's been trying to get me to go on a date with him for ages, I'm totally not interested, but then he called me the other day and asked me to go to Nottingham with him, and I remembered that Nottingham has a H and M, so I thought, what the hell!- Amy Walsh


Lyric of the Day: "I wish it was, how we planned, Everything will work out, You said I hated you, If only that were true, Should have said that we'd be happy now!"- Funeral For A Friend, Storytelling

No comments:

Post a Comment