Saturday 25 September 2010

day 11- XBOX!

Today was another work day, lots of fun with the pit lift, lots of lifting and carrying, lots of jokes and general hard work, after work we then hooked up an xbox to the cinema screen with full theatre surround sound and played the new halo.  It was awesome, except the fact I am god dam awful at it!

Then home, lots more laughing with jess, now IT crowed then sleep, I am shattered.

I will upload pics soon :)

Industrial_Alice

Lyric of the day: "don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing"- Areosmith, because everyone was singing it at work during the get out

Quote of the day "I hate Orlando Bloom, he's such a dick, with his brown eyebrows and curly hair, wanker " "Kariss I have brown eyebrows and curly hair....oh god I'm gonna have a complex now that I look like Orlando Bloom"- me and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment