Friday 17 September 2010

Day 4- an early and unusual post!





This post a bit early because I am somewhere and I can't let you know where yet and I will be busy later and my access to the net is limited

So instead I'm going yo do something I never do, talk about make up!

O.K so this year for Christmas my mum pointed about that at 22 it was about time i started wearing make up, and so for Christmas she got me some vouchers for benefit, knowing that the 50's style packaging might just convince me!  So now i have the "basics", and as i know little about make up, I seem to continue to by from there simply because it's all i know lol...and the packaging is awesome!

So today I figured it's about time i treated myself to a few more products, and I have only tryed them once and it was on a train so this is a VERY early review lol

First lemon aid!
I alreadt have Erase Paste consealer by Benefit which I use for my under eye, and I usualy use it on my eye lid too as i don't tend to wear eyeshadow ever so it was just lightened my eyes a little.  However it is deffinaltly not made for this purpost so I bought Lemon Aid to use instead for this purpose, as this is what its actualy made for!  I ahve to say so far i'm inpressed, it does the job my consealer does but a lot less harshley and noticable and stops me looking like i've just finished doing a 2am get out, which I usualy have!

Second, Bad Girl Miscara in plum
Now I have to exsplain, I'm not really a misscara girl, I bought the water proof Bad Girl miscara before and it didn't really do much, so I didn't get the point, i ewar it very occasionaly and I only got the waterproof version so it had some chance of lastinng through work.  However people raved about how good the normal version of this miscara is so i figured rather then just get it in the same colour I would got it in plum, which is ment to make the colour of your eyes stand out more aparantly.  Well i'm not so sure about that but I am really impressed with this kmiscara, no need for eyelash curlers, it worked really well, and the colour is very subtail, I think this will definatly take the place of the Waterproof version I have when i'm not at work!

and Finaly Eye Bright
                                                              
So far this is the product I'm most disapointed in, I tend to like benifit because they come with good instructions on what to do with there products, and if your a make-up novice like me this can come in very handdy!  However this didnt really tell me too much, and on first try I didn't notice much difference, I don't think I'm doing it quite right, im sure after i've used my old friend, the youtube tutorial I can figure how to get good use out of this.  I had the same issues when I first tryed Beni-tint, definatly a trial and error product, and now I love it!

and as an addded exstra I also got this free

                                                  
Which is a pritty good freebe!  Last time all i got was a tiny sample lipstick.  However I'm not really a lipgloss fan, so I'm not sure if I will be keeping hold of these, they mighjt end up on ebay, however i tryed one of them and there rather nice as far as lip glosses go....

And that is me done, I warn you, i'm not sure how much net acces I'm going to have so tomorow's entry may be very breif!

Industrial_Alice

p.s ignore all my spelling mistakes, i don't have time to correct them, sorry!

Lyric of the day: "let this distruction last forever, distroy this world of dreams" Combichrist, Slave to the mashine

Quote of the Day: " I didn't pick you as a sister, but i did pick you as a friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment