Thursday 23 September 2010

Day 10- Back at work

Well, today was the first day back at work, doing the post-Edinburgh shows for the Lincoln Company, altogther it went well, and I got a pay rise which is always good

I got home at half 9 and since then I have just been laughing with Jess, I am literally crying with laughter, I would tell you what about but I honestly don't know, lots of shouting stuff and making stupid noises and pulling faces.

Now time to put MORE stuff on ebay before work tomorrow!

Quote of the day: "I'm a gangly freak!"  Jessica Miller

Lyric of the day: " Tounge Fucking, ass-hold licking, cyber, cyber, cyber whore, anal douching lesbian, P.O.V, cock, cock, cock, cock, pussy, cock, pussy, pussy, cock, pussy, cock, pussy, cock, money, money, money shot"- Uberbyte, Money shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment