Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 8- Powerful Stuff

hi,

I've just finished watching the 3rd part of this is England 86, and just wow.....

I don't want to give too much away because I know my boyfriend might see this in his google reader and he's out somewhere so I know he hasn't seen it yet, see I'm nice like that ;) but needless to say, its amazing, and if you haven't seen it yet you really should

I don't really watch much TV, but now I've done too TV related blogs in a row, weird, but the inbetweeners and This is England 86 are the only real things worth watching

I've began putting stuff on ebay, have a look

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/kariss182/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg=25

I still have a ton more stuff to put on there, im hoping to get most of it done tomorrow,

Industrial_Alice

Quote of the Day: "Coal not dole"- from the area i'm from, these few words ment a hell of a lot once, they actually give me the shivers to hear

Lyrics of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvuffL8Qek This whole song!

No comments:

Post a Comment