Friday 17 September 2010

Day 3- Friends are awesome, men are wankers!



But not mine though!  figured I best just state that before I get shouted at ;)


I currently have both my house mates crying because men don't understand a good thing when they've got it.  I'm not going to go onto details for both there sakes but seriously, there both amazing people who don't deserve to be in tears right now.  I have spent my day making sure there OK, or trying to.  This is very new to me, I have never lived with girls before or had to deal with this stuff, I'm generally one of the lads, but I'm trying my best, these girls mean the world to me and its horrible not being able to make them feel better, I just hope I'm doing an OK job.


Other then that I am finishing off an application form, getting things sorted for something I cant tell you about just yet.....and watching Casablanca!  I've never seen it before, it is a beautiful film.  Humphrey Bogart is amazing, he really is a unique character, so cool and manly and yet romantic, I can see why all the ladies swooned, why don't people dress like that any more!  



That amazing white suit!

The hats and coats are amazing, I love the scene in Paris when he's getting rained on and its pouring off his hat, it looks amazing


I also love how the women's dresses sparkle through the black and white, and how beautifully and put together Ingrid Bergman looks in every shot


Industrial_Alice


Quote of the Day: " Ilsa: I wasn't sure you were the same. Let's see, the last time we met... 
Rick: Was La Belle Aurore. 
Ilsa: How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris. 
Rick: Not an easy day to forget. 
Ilsa: No. 
Rick: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue. 

Lyric of the day: "You must remember this , A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh. , The fundamental things apply , As time goes by."

No comments:

Post a Comment